C.Coal fields of today
D.None of these
- The half-life period t 1/2 of a radioactive element is N years. The period of its complete decay is
- What is the leading source of energy used in the United States today?
- Which one of the following fossils was quite like Dryopithecus but showed some divergence towards human evolutionary line and has been a promising one to represent the starting point at which human line of evolution branched off from ape line about 1.5 crore years ago:
- Large and winged insects originated about 34.5 erore years ago during the period known as:
- The live storage of coal in power plant means
- Which among the following is a metamorphic rock?
- Raniganj is famous for
- Pulverised coal is
- The disintegration constant of a radioactive element is 2.31 x 10-10 years. Its half-life period is about
- A minimum period of _______ years is to be given before assessing the effectiveness of an important bio-control agent: