A. Take the help of notes
B. Must give illustrations to clarify the difficult points
C. Deliver long lectures
D. All of the above
- The students of class v make too much of noise in Math’s class. The probable reason of this could be that the teacher?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________??
- Most important work of teacher is___________??
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do??
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________??
- If students do not understand what is taught in the class the teacher should:?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:?
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________??
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class??
- Which of the skills do you consider most essential for a teacher??