- The fact that how closely the instrument reading follows the measured variables is termed as
- The larget range through which the measurable variable can change without the change being indicated by the indicator is known as
- The degree of perfection used in instruments, the methods and the observations, is known as ________________?
- The temperature of a furnace falls at the rate of 180?F per hour. The instrument must not be in error by more than 9?F. What maximum time constant is permissible if the instrument has a first-order type response
- The output quality of a printer is measured by____________?
- The sensitivity accuracy of an instrument depends on
- Which of the following could be the source of random error in an instrument?
- The static error bank of an instrument does not include
- The resistance of a strain gauge should be high
- The degree of perfection used in instruments, techniques are observations is known as