B.Remaining quantity of radioactive carbon in relevant rocks
- Age of fossils is calculated by calculating the age of rock with the help of:
- Chemically inact relatively unstable blocks, large or small with three or more sets of joints and seams are known as
- Select the correct statement.
- Rocks that undergo notable expansion without flow due to preence of clay minerals, are known as
- Which of the following ray has least wavelength?
- Rocks which contain neither joints nor hair cracks, are known as
- Rocks with excessive internal stresses which may cause spalling are known as
- Layered or bedded rocks having planes of reltively easy separation are called
- Micaceous rocks with closely spaced cleavage planes along which easy separation can be affected, are known as
- The atomic energy is derived by splitting the nuclei of a: