B.The Abney Level
C.The Forest Service Hypsometer
D.The Christen Hypsometer
E.All of the above
- What is Canopy ?
- Which of the following instruments is preferred for the measurement of pressure in a steam condenser
- Measurement of Diameter several instruments are used for measuring the diameters of trees depending on such circumstances as the position and condition of the part of the tree that is to be measured, the degree of accuracy required, and the portability, etc., of the instrument :
- The degree of perfection used in instruments, the methods and the observations, is known as ________________?
- Measurement involve in forest mensuration:
- The deductions for Employees Provident Fund start
- The pyramid of numbers is inverted in the case of __________?
- A 3.2 m diameter balloon is filled with Helium. The total weight of balloon, gas and pay load is 10 kg kg. In an isothermal atmosphere having conditions identical to N.T.P. the balloon will rise to a height of about
- Measurement of increment of crop is:
- His lordship soon found me to be unfit for the service.